The Parish Committee
The Parish Committee is responsible for the material and spiritual well-being of the parish as a whole. Consisting of a Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson, Recording Secretary, Financial Secretary, Treasurer, Assistant Financial Secretary, and five Trustees, the Parish Committee is elected by parishioners at the annual Parish Business Meeting held in January.
The current Parish Committee for 2023 is as follows:
- The Very Rev. Donald E. Wunderlich
- Chairperson: Thomas E. Schalata
- Vice-Chairperson: Jay Rowe
- Recording Secretary: Janet Katinowsky
- Financial Secretary: Theodore Rysz
- Assistant Financial Secretary: Michael Traczuk
- Treasurer: Francis Kaczmarcyk Jr.
- David Bustard
- Francis Golembeski
- Kevin Grossman
- Joseph Faranda
- Carole Urban